<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, April 20, 2008

A lil recap of what happened for the past few days.

It's been like almost a week since I last saw him. So we met up Thursday after my busy schedule at work (helping to set up computers, etc). He shared with me what happened on Wednesday and now I know he has a cat! OMG. And, it's like 14 years the cat is with the family.
Da lama tak tgk my kucing sejak dia migrate to Mesia. I rasa, kalo dia mati, I take leave from work to see him
Aww. I know how it feels like. I've encountered that too before. *sigh*

I don't know why that day's train kind of pack in the morning. Never before, there's a lot of people in the train. It seemed as thou we're in town area. I was squashed! by 2 guys. An oversize, tall guy standing in front of me, and I dont know about the guy behind me. And I swear I will scream if the oversize guy stepped on my toes (-_-")

Friday, was quite alright as I had a fair share of some time to do some work and resting. Had a short nap during my break time and I was woke up by the annoucement. He went for his company's kick off while I went straight home.

As for Saturday, went out with my parents to return the mio tv. We didn't even bother to watch the free channel as none of us have time to watch. And, the queue there, gosh it's soooo long. I was queuing outside the shop. I just can't understand why these people take advantage to make those people in the queue to wait for so long. They can ask after obtaining queue number, instead they ask it before they take their number. So inconsiderate and kiasu!

Met Ewanz after I went out with my parents and we went for late lunch at KFC. It's the usual timing we always met. He "made" his specialty for his sauce and boy, it does taste good =) After a few window shoppings, went back to his home to take a look at his cpu.

I was feeling unsure. And started to ask myself some questions. Especially if his mom was going to be around.

Not sure what's really wrong with his cpu but it turned out to be alright. So, helped to uninstall certain stuff from his computer. And his mom arrived *gulp*

She's super friendly. Gosh, the way she talked to me as thou she knew me. Lol. She mistook me for her niece or something. But, netherless, her friendly doesn't stop there. She kept going in and out of Ewanz room and I was sitting on his chair meddling with his programs while Ewanz was karaoking away. And, I heard both mother and son sang together. Hehehe.

Saw his dad but I didn't talk to him as I don't know what to say. She showed me a long dress which she bought and I admit its nice.
Ah. Lawa tu. Mak belikan utk dia. Ti Ewanz bayar. Size mak dgn dia pon tak beza sgt.
Uh uh. I rolled my eyes. And he could tell me to study about Haj with his mother. I'm living far from him (-_-") His mom asked me questions and I answered them. Oops. Tergagap sikit.

Anyway, we're about to leave his house to IMM and guessed what his mom said to me?
Kirim salam pat Mak and Abahnya. Senang-senang, datang lagi =)
It's sort of a hint. Told him via msn that his mom seemed like super happy. Indeed she was. And he wants to make his mom happy.

It's been a long time since I last went to IMM. Wow, seriously, the place has changed. Saw some nice tops and I was itching to buy them but I didn't dare to go near it or I felt tempted to buy. Hehehe.

Oh, I saw a very good bargain. 500Gb portable hard drive selling at $199. OMG. I want. But if I were to fork out the money, I wouldn't have any money left ("~)

It was about 9+ when I headed home and Abah called. Thou I don't really like Abah to call my phone, I just had to endure it. Ewanz felt as thou it's his fault that I reached home late. It's ok dear. Not to fret about it. After I talked to Mama, she wasn't angry about it. Neither is Abah. So, I think should be alright. Especially when Mama heard the word "Ustazah" Hehehe.