<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Friday, April 25, 2008

Long week!

Seriously, I dread opening my emails nowadays. They kept on wanting stuff from me and it freaks me out. I can understand the pressure, but don't place the pressures on me! Blame it on yourselves. Now that my supervisor is rushing all of you, stop doing the same thing with me. I may be in here but I do not know 100% of what's happening here. Call me anti-social but if they don't want me to know, I can't force them to tell me!

And because of that, I noticed that my daily blogging isn't there anymore.

And me getting sleepy everyday. *sigh* With also me getting frustrated easily this week.

Met Shasha yesterday and we had Ramen. Yum yum. I'm soo loving it =) Thanks babe. Next on the list shall be Swensen, aite?

My dear Ewanz is feeling unwell. He went to doctor yesterday after work and was given medical certification. He was down with food poisoning. Haiyah. Really. Be careful of what you eat next time, ok? Didn't want to bother him, so I just left him a message to which he contacted me around 4+pm. Hope you're doing fine, syg. I'm soo missing him.

You know. I felt something sharp in my head. I don't know what exactly happened. Same thing happened when I'm doing relief for CCA.

You know, the kids which I took for CCA, most of them were delighted to see me. Probably because I didn't teach them for Enrichment. I don't know. There's this boy who's known for not wanting to keep still. He took my hand and kept on pulling my hand or tapping my shoulder to go over to look at his work.

And the kids were asking me "Ms Rose, are you going to take us again next lesson?" When I told them no, they were sort of disappointed. Most probably the educator in charge is too strict with them. Lol.

Kids will always be kids. They tend to be naugthy at times. Oh yeah, I totally agree with that. But when their naughtiness hits the maximum, I totally can't stand them.

And seriously, I really hate kids screaming out at the top of their lungs. For them, might be something fun to them, to which they will laughed. But to me, it's soo high pitching and irritating. Oh gosh, seriously I felt like slapping their cheeks if I'm near them.

For once, it's not funny to scream at high pitch. People might go deaf.

Ok, am going home now. I badly need a rest. Have a good weekend, people! ;)