<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm really super duper extremely tired *yawns* Woke up late today because Kakak's alarm was on continously for about an hour and she didn't bother to wake up and closed it! I woke up when my alarm rang and asked her to off her alarm before I went back to sleep and I woke up about nearly 40 minutes later after my alarm rang (-_-")

Talked to my colleague about the lappies, that the company Ewanz worked for, are selling their lappies for S$300 but without hard drive. And my TA can get for me a good and cheap hard drive =D If it's Pentium 4 intel duo, it will be a good one. So I told Ewanz about it and he was asking me whether do I really need a laptop. It itched me to have one. Seriously (take a look at my wishlist). But, I think he knew that when I have a laptop, I might not be using it frequently or doing much things with the lappie.

Well, take a look at my handphone. I wanted to buy 2Gb of memory card but when asked what do I want to put inside, I couldn't really think much.

Met up with Ewanz yesterday. Both of us were tired from work. And I still can't get this game completed because the cpu is cheating. I could feel his unbelievable when we tried several times (-_-")

So he told me that we're aiming for the bike first and when he gets his bonus, he's buying me a lappie! Whether it's true or not, but still yay! Haha.

Come to think of it, nah. Probably I will get lappie next year thou. Shall see how it goes.

Talked to him about 1+pm and was asking him what he was doing when he said 10 and a few more numbers. His reply?
Nak tengok apa bus gi Sembawang to meet u.
Awww.. If only that's true, I would be melted like an ice being melted in room temperature. Lol.

And in the morning, when I opened up my work email, I just wished that my contract ends early. I'm feeling stress and pressured at work.

160 more days and I can't wait!