<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Met up with my Babe yesterday. It's been like 2 weeks since we last met and we treat ourselves to fried fish mee sua. Yey! Uda semestinya gue kagen sama beliau. She paid her bills at the yoga centre (just can't wait till end of contract) and proceed to AMK for dinner.

Bought myself a pair of peep-toe shoes before heading home. The sides? Ouch...

Like I've guessed, he forgot to bring his handphone to work yesterday. But, when I called back....hmm..the sound of him isn't what I expected. He seemed like something is wrong somewhere. I didn't asked since he told me that he rushed home to retrieve his handphone before going to hospital to see his friend.

Luckily it's not a bike accident. Internal part of his friend is failing. I can't sleep yesterday night. Seriously. First time. On my lappie before I decided to use the desktop since my sister whined that she had gastric (sapa suruh tak makan?). And was in Kat's FM from about 1045pm till 2am. Funny when I recalled the time we used to sing such songs when we're kids. Like the Bomba song and so on. But after 1am, the fun isn't there anymore since the person I least expect to see enters the FM.

Anyway, even after I shut down the computer, tried to sleep but I've been waking up for about 5 times (-_-") Twice due to Kakak's alarm and the rest, I don't know. I just woke up suddenly.

He called me to inform that he's not working today ("~) Instead, he's going to the next-door neighbouring country since his aunt is sick. Oh well. Another day without much communication from him.
Tkmo noti k? I call U wen I reach. Mungkin balik petang
Haiyah. Balik petang lak. *pokes* I rindu awak la. And reminding me not to be naughty especially during office hours? (-_-") Naughty with the kids? He laughed. And seriously, don't ask me what I want over there, because I don't even know what I want from there. Unless I visit the country myself. (Ti kalau kirim, kang terbanyak, sendiri yang susah. Heheheh!)

And he told me to eat later, especially lunch. He knows its pretty hard for me to eat when I don't know what to eat since there's limited food here as well as around this area. Meow. Is eating milk biscuit alright?

To those who called me, sorry uh if the volume from my phone is loud. Seriously, I don't know about it (" p) But isn't that good? At least you wouldn't hear me like whispering through the phone. Hehehe..

Wonder how's today is going to be at work. (I was caught in train delay just now while I was on my way to work. Argghh! Stupid la!) Hopefully it would not rain because I don't have an umbrella! (-_-") Haiyahhhh..