Anyway, he said I'm overly sensitive today. First was when he met me late about almost an hour at the old Sim Lim as he fell sleep. Didn't speak much with him until we made our way to Arab Street.
Had our late lunch at Hjh Maimunah. That was my first time dining in. Spent about $17 and there's like 3 dishes, 1 ulam dish and 1 dunno what's its called. After which we hunt for perfume, to which I bought the perfume at $100. Wahh.. Pretty expensive actually. Initially wanted to buy $50. He liked the perfume (Makkah Al-Sultan), so do I. But when I showed to Kakak when I reached home, she said it's too expensive and that Abah would not wear if he knows the price =(
Anyway, moments before I bought the perfume, he was quite, I dont know, fed up? Or pissed? Either way, because I asked him for suggestions and I gave him a reason to all the suggestions. Like just now, he told me that buying a bag for Abah's fishing is a good idea. But I just don't like the bag because it's sling and not backpack thou i like the inner part of the bag. Now I felt that I should have bought the bag instead of the perfume. Haiyah. I think he's going to be pissed after I told him about Kakak's comment =S
Followed him somewhere near Old Sim Lim again. My second sensitivity kicks in when I mentioned something about the striking orange. "Asal dgn u nari? Sensitive sgt??" I really dont know. Haiz.
My third sensitivity kicks in again when I'm accompanying him to pay his bills when he said "Siao ah?" Entah uh. I know he didn't mean anything but I seriously don't know what's wrong with me =(
After all that, followed him to shop. He bought CJ7 phone strap for me (thank u dear), sticker for his psp at Sim Lim before we head down to bugis junction. We really went shopping. Tee Hee. Bought a wallet and a long sleeve shirt after we can't get the shirt which he wanted at levis as it's the last piece and that there's some thread went haywire.
None of the business pants caught his eyes. Thus, he told me that he wanted to buy something for me. Like he's reading my mine, he exclaimed "Eh, cardigan!" There's 1 particular jacket which is extremely nice but I rejected the offer as I find that it's quite too long as I was finding a long sleeve cardigan which is about 3/4 for the body. Till the Kappa cardigan caught my eyes.
The price? OMG. It's extremely expensive. Really. I told him not to bother as its quite expensive for just a cardigan as it stated 71 (or is it 79? I forgot). And I sensed that he's trying to control when he said something like "Amik je la. Jgn buat I temper." With discount, it cost about $60.
Thank you dear. He told me that he has wanted to give me something. Ok, so I treat it as a belated birthday gift, aite?
Went in and out of shops and gosh, it kills our feet. And worse, my feet are having the dry + itching sensation due to the shoes I wore yesterday and it was soaking wet =/
And lastly, he bought for me a sticker for my ez link as I really wanted one. Thank you dear =) We went separate ways home at about 950pm.
And I really felt bad about my behaviour just now. Haiz. I just realised something. Being too oversensitive can brings miserable in life. Haiyah..I'm very sorry.
Labels: bdae, oversensitive



