<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Friday, April 11, 2008

Firstly

Happy Birthday Abah!

Thou you find fault with me in the morning and made me pissed off, just wanna wish you'll be in good health and less in controlling me. I'm tired la if both of you want me to follow your orders. I haven't get him a gift. Perhaps tomorrow. I don't know.

Anyway, I'm feeling pretty lethargic *sigh* So many things to do.

Got to know something which really stumped me. My boss told me that my supervisor isn't pleased with me in my work. I know. There's no need to him to tell me either. How am I supposed to give them the best when they gave me tasks upon tasks followed by other people's tasks and followed by my main job scope which is to teach the kids?? And all the tasks, I've to complete it myself and within a short period of time.

Plus, I was told to also help Vicky. Tell me, how am I supposed to finish?? Vicky is sweet by asking me not to do his tasks as all he needs is just a bit more time. Thanks! But, seriously, they are getting more ridiculous.

Boss has been trying to get me change my mind to accept the promotion. He used my colleagues as a bait for me to stay on. I will stay if you increase the salary to what I want. Netherless, I felt stress. One thing after other *sigh*

I'm not a superwoman nor even a wonder woman.

The best part? My boss told me
If you accept the promotion, 2 trainers will come down by Jun. There will be 2 trainers, 1 ICT Executive as well as 1 IT Manager.
Know what? Fark la. All the tasks I've done, guess how many people's work?? I know I've to stay a little more patience. Just remember 5 more months and I'm out of the school as well as the company. Just 5 more months. Doesn't matter if they are giving me hell but seriously, I just can't wait to leave!!