<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I was told to update. I'm not in the mood nowadays. PMS? Definitely not. I've already finished my period.

Busy week during the holidays. Lesson commence at 8am and ended at 1.30pm. Had to be in school early as I had to do set up. Rushed my lunch down to complete other tasks. Twice I've skipped my lunch =( I'm just too busy. And I didn't have my breakfast either as I was busy with the preparation of the lesson.

Certain days, the enrichment classes can be fun. The most tiring is when I have no rest at all nor do I have time to sit down. Imagine standing and walking here and there for about 5h 30 minutes? I felt as thou my legs going to fall off from my body.

Lunch nearly 2pm is really a bad idea. If I were to go out to have my lunch, there is bound to have someone who will show his / her unhappiness. Either I brought something light or no lunch at all.

And besides that, the tasks has been tremendously increasing. I just don't understand why they would like to "dump" their work to me especially when my course is / has started. Why not before?

I'm just feeling pressured. I've to admit here, I've broke down countless times since the start of the holidays and even just now. Most of the time, I'll just broke down at work and when I'm alone. I just can't take it any longer. I felt as thou I've been "used" countless times.

Pardon me if I kept on flaring every now and then. And since it's raining nowadays, it just doesn't help me much either.

Today's Shakin's birthday. Happy Birthday to you Mr. PT.

A week more and I just don't feel as thou there's a need to celebrate. People wouldn't remember. I guess it's fine. There wouldn't be a celebration either. I guess. I just don't know.

Like yesterday night, Azhar aka ice coca was asking me through msn whether I'm going to celebrate. Well, my reply? I don't think so.

I just feel as thou I should just lock myself from everyone. Nobody will notice. Nobody will care either.

I'm sorry if I'm feeling this way. I'm sorry if my language hurts anyone. I just feel, I should be alone at the moment.

And, I can sense that sickness is visiting me soon. Perhaps I'll get sick during the weekend or even next week.

My buddy smsed me while I was on the way to work. Didn't expect that the sms was from my buddy. He lost his pet bird. But this time, it's not dusky(green bird) but paco (yellow bird). Know what Zul? I've no comment. Seriously. I just don't know why but I guess you REALLY have to look at the situation and/or weather next time before you let them out to fly around.

Hopefully, Paco can be found again. My prayers are with you.