<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pardon for my absence. Had an extremely busy week. And yes, I'm falling sick. I'm having a little bit of flu right now. Sometimes there's fever, sometimes I'm feeling fine. *sigh*

And I'm worried. Extremely worried about my work. There are a few tasks I have not yet completed yesterday. Imagine having lunch at 3pm for about 8 minutes? Pathetic right? It happened yesterday. Luckily I'm done with the Primary 1 classes.

Videos need to be done asap by Monday or my supervisor will be unhappy for me. How can he expect me to complete when I have 2 hours for 2 tapes? Burning, switching the computers on, all these takes time.

And yesterday, I found out I had a bump on my forehead. It hurts thou but I'm not sure how that small bump landed on my forehead.

Right now, I'm home alone. *sigh* Ok, I think I should just take a nap. I can feel my body turning extremely weak.

*sigh* 4 more days left. I guess its better that I pretend that day never come. I just don't know whether that day will be a happy occasion *shrugs*