Once again, thank you for all the birthday wishes. Did received quite a number of wishes from people in the different sites as well as smses. Thank you (^_^)
I always wanted to meet him after he finished his reservist. Finally, that longing for was fulfilled yesterday. Thanks for the night. Psst. I like it when you're wearing smart clothes. =) I enjoyed it. I could sense he's extremely happy with his new job. Well, this week's training made him excited.
But, from what I know, he will dedicate most of the time to his work. That means, he will be doing more OT. Well, at least his job gets paid for OT unlike mine (T_T)
He's going to buy new bike soon. Well, not those fast bike or something. It's the kapchai bike. Ah, yeah. The bike which usually apek will ride on. Well, it doesn't matter what type of bike k dear, as long there's a transport for you to go to and fro work. Well, besides wanting to avoid being sandwich to and fro work, he pity me too as he felt that he should be sending me home instead of me going home myself after meeting him. Aww, sweet right? =)
A fair share of conversations between me and him. And guess what? He's interested in politics (-_-") By 10pm, we headed home separately. I know he's extremely tired. Especially the journey. Gosh. Thanks dear for meeting me. =)
Well, today like any other days I'm busy at work. Constantly there's task which is good. But what I don't like is that there's too last minute stuff to be done. I reached school quite late, about 10 minutes late after which I've to see the VP as soon as I stepped into the school. Did the things he asked me to do. Besides that, other stuff like printing of photos, switching on comps and offing them, doing letter (again) because of MT educators conducting their remedials and it clashes with mine (-_-") as well as the video which I helped to transfer (frantically finding the file in my desktop but after I searched through, I realised that I actually did burn it into CD before. Haha.)
And guess what? I'm so looking forward to a long weekend starting tomorrow. Yey! I wanna rest! Enjoy your long weekends, people!



