<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Slept late. Guess what time? About 3am. Why? Too engross in playing uno via msn with ShaSha. Lol. We're cursing and swearing at the msn computer players as we suspected that they are cheating. From what I know when we're playing uno, if we have different colours but the digit is the same, we can simply remove from our pile to the stack. But here, we have to clear one by one.

And when I woke up, I sat on my bed still forcing myself to get ready for work. I was dead sleepy. I found myself dozing off some of the times. Gosh, it's pretty bad actually.

I try not to think too much, nor will I hope too much for I do not want to find myself into dismay again. There's chances that I might be telling him straight on how I feel. Darn. Know what?

Ewans, I really miss you.

Ok, need to pack up now. Having Japanese food soon for dinner. But, seriously I don't really know why my appetite starts to decrease. *sigh* I had mee siam for lunch and I felt really full when I'm eating one third of it. Mind you, I didn't have breakfast.

Thou I know it's a good thing that I'm not eating most of the time as I've to somehow lose some weights off me. But, it worries me.

Someone care to tell me why my appetite has been declining? I mean, any ideas?