It stressed me up. About 7.15am, received sms from my supervisor in school that I've to do frameworks for them. Sharks. And that means I can't do other things except frameworks. I'm tired and sleepy. Lots of people finding for me and chasing me on my busiest days. I didn't want to come to school today. But I can't. *sigh* I really need a break from work. It's eating me up. And OT for today and tomorrow is seriously sucks. They hurried me to get the things done, informed me late and I've to inform the company a little later. Thou I know that my company staff aren't happy with the last minute request that I've made, but still the worse part is that they will somehow blame on me.
Paper work, well honestly, I hate paperwork especially the admin side. I don't mind doing it but filing, all those sort, well I just felt that it's not me to do filing.
All this is because of the EV. *sigh* Trouble. Argh. Hate it.
Quick breakfast, quick lunch and perhaps no dinner? Darn. I could feel my body aching. I know it told me that I need a rest. Perhaps a massage will do good. Hmm, I'm feeling itchy to go for a massage. Anyone?



