<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Monday, March 17, 2008

Busy busy busy day for me. So many thimgs to do. I can feel the heat around me. Not because I'm having fever again, but the pressure that I felt.

I was too stressed on how to transfer th video and burn them to dvd. Luckily my TA helped me by asking the data analysis guy to help me with the dvd. Phew! Thanks Vicky!

Going up and down the school. Scanning and doing this and that. Wow, really I felt like giving up. Just too much work. Even one of the educator commented that I was busy the whole of last week. Those who have eyes to see, they know I'm actually doing work. But those educators who thinks that I'm always "free" at work, honestly, you're damn stupid.

I felt myself being suffocated with work. Even when my assistant manager called me, I told him that people are rushing me to finish up their tasks and I'll try to finish most of them. And yet, I still have not done my bi-weekly report (-_-")

Anyway, just for fun.

This my "pet" which I'm adopting. Haha. I couldn't think of a suitable phrase to describe it. The only phrase I could think of is "Trying to hatch all the eggs in the bed of hearts". Hearts? Lol. There's no sea image at all (^_^") Actually, I tried to change his habitat about five time. His? Yeah. My pet is a male. Wanted to put the pink and chocolate bunny but it just doesn't seem to fit.

Omigod. 2 more days. And shucks, I've to attend course tomorrow *sob sob*

Ok, gotta run now. Meeting Shasha for dinner.