Met him up. Supposed to meet up at 2pm but it was postponed to 4pm. It's quite a last minute thing. So I had to bluff my way through just to meet him. No transport to meet him is kinda hard since we live quite a distance away.
Anyway, we had our meals at an Indian shop. He went to order a plate of mee goreng. Wow, quite a lot since he asked for extra and since we're sharing. He took a few mouthfuls with the egg and wanted me to eat half of the food since he knew I have not yet eaten.
First question he asked.
Kenapa you miss me?Told him I didn't get to meet him. Asking him if he doesn't want me to miss him at all. Asked me what I did the whole week. Seriously, I've been quite good. Don't know why. Went to work, after that I went back home. Gosh, I do find it bored doing that most of the time. But, well. I guess it should at least make my PARENTS happy that I'm always back home after work (-_-")
Went on to talk about him, then me then him. At least there's a flow =) Anyway, while I was with him, his ex called. Sibok la tu pompuan. Ishk! Felt like grabbing his phone and tell the ex to get a life. I just felt jealous about it. I don't know why. I kept asking him to eat since he said that he was hungry but I guess he find that he's "full" after meeting me? Haha. I don't know. Just a wild assumption. Lol.
Told him what Shasha told me about the karaoke thing. He was excited. He wanted it today but I told him that Shasha isn't feeling well. So, I've to keep him updated. Then he went to check something with Sis Kat. Aww, ku terdengar the conversation. I was laughing and *ehem* jealous also hor. Haha.
Still eating and I kept using the fork to try pick a few strands of noodles until he said "Asyik main je makanan. Makan la." I told him I felt full and I can't finish most it. So I asked him to finish up 3/4 but still, he didn't. Until I felt upset when he asked about Vans.
I just felt irritated by that question. Instead of eating, I kept on playing with the food and told him in another tone "I and him are no longer together. And no! Why must he call me??" I think he sensed my frustration and my unhappiness. I just want to avoid it. I just don't want him to talk about Vans. He's gone from my life. I just don't want to remember the past. Let the past be buried.
Anyway, I've told him about Mr. Imp. I don't know. I just felt that I shouldn't be keeping this from him, fearing he might find out soon.
Anyway, he packed the unfinished food and we went out. Night time, we had a very light meal which is tau huay. Ah, been a long time since I last ate it. My favourite as well as his. After that, we went to find psp earphones. Quite expensive. I was perspiring because there's too many people around, especially Banglas.
I know he hasn't been exercising for quite sometime. Yet, it worries me after he told me that his body was aching. And he's been asking if I miss him. Of course I do. I felt that the communication with him is a little less when he's having reservist. He told me he might be going Thailand next year for 3 weeks, perhaps in March. March? *sigh* It saddens me more especially if he's to go that far for quite sometime.
Told me to tell my adeq to opt army and to join police. He has his reasons. But it will be better if he tells that to my adeq since, I don't know I guess it's better for guys to tell it themselves. I find that they will listen better. I don't know.
Anyway, he met Bahar after meeting me while I went home straight. I think there's one part I said something, which I can't remember. And he said something like "Asal nak marah marah ni?" or "Asal moody ni?" I don't know dear. Perhaps I'm going to have my menses soon. I do find myself feeling moody nowadays. I'm extremely sorry.
My parents aren't at home and Kakak was already asleep.
To tell you the truth, I hate it when Abah nags. I just find that my ears will bleed. And when he starts to nag, usually it will be because of his work and Mama kept on complaining. Don't blame me. I'm the only one who did the housework, trying to get the house clean and there's freeloaders who just can't bother to tidy the house and most of the time I'm at home or home early compare to the rest of my siblings. But seriously, if he's having problem at work, he shouldn't vent on me. As thou he's the only one who have problems, and not me. *sigh*
Slept late last night about 230am. Had conference with my members in the game. Sort of admin meeting in msn. Oh well.
Anyway, he's going back in camp tonight. *sigh* And I'm already missing him again.



