Slept early last night about 930pm with earphones in my ears. Well, at least I can make myself feel relax and not hearing voices made by my family members.
But,
Ewans wanted to talk to me about 12pm as he contact me through my phone. Only to realise that my mom was on the phone with her Haj friend. Told him I'll call him once my mom hanged up the phone but I didn't manage to wake up as I was extremely tired.
Next thing I knew, my brother called at about 130am.
I was pissed off of course. For goodness sake, I was having a nice sleep. I threw a bit of tantrum. He told me he forgot to bring his keys. Urgh! His scooter keys with him but not home keys! I actually did scold him before I stormed to my bed and continue sleeping =P
And I thought I reached school late. But i was not even late. The buses to send us to Woodlands stadium are late.
And I'm extremely tired by the event. The Sports Day event. Only me walking around the whole stadium to take video shots. And I realised that I was shaking quite badly. And I knew Green Hornets won this year's house cup. How do I know? Gee, not sure. Perhaps my instinct? Haha.
Ok. It's already 4pm now. Should get going now.
Sharks. Tomorrow I'm on duty (-_-") but.... it's ok. Why? Because there's
Staff Lunch!
All because of today's event. Tee Hee Hee... Oh... This year, there's no dinner for Sports Day. Only lunch. Well, at least better than nothing right?



