Ewans went for his reservist on Monday. Dang! *tsk tsk*
He didn't contact me yesterday. I felt soo down. I'm not sure if it's because of the conversation on Monday, or simply because he's too tired to even reach out for his phone.
Worse, today's the day he's going into the jungle. =(
I know my babe had advised me "At times, it's best to tell the truth." *sigh*
Honestly, I've no mood to even do my work. And I don't really feel like eating much. I think it will do me good. To control myself from eating too much.
But the thing that really extremely bug me is that....
I miss Ewans! (T_T)
And that miss, well the "missing u" feeling is really different compare to the past. Yes, I can't hope. But I'll strive and aim for it. For, I don't want to commit any mistakes nor do I wanna get hurt anymore.
And that miss, well the "missing u" feeling is really different compare to the past. Yes, I can't hope. But I'll strive and aim for it. For, I don't want to commit any mistakes nor do I wanna get hurt anymore.



