But she can't blame on me entirely. Why? Because firstly, I've submitted the letter for vetting to my supervisor, after which my level head read it and finally, she read it too before I print out the letters and handed them to the form teachers. *sigh* I'm really depressed.
As a result, I didn't have my lunch thou my stomach did growled. Met babe Shasha for dinner. Had fried fish bee hoon and I did felt full, halfway while eating it. Perhaps, I really don't feel like eating.
I think I'm feeling moody. There's one moment I just felt like bursting into tears. There's one moment I felt like I don't feel like working. There's one moment I felt as thou I should scream at everyone I'm working with. *sigh*
Yesterday, managed to jog 6 rounds around the park and brisk walk 2 times around the park. I was sweating! Finally! Ok, I think I shall go back to jogging on weekends again =)
Anyway, a few facts about me.
- I love pineapples. Don't ask why. I just enjoy the taste. I think I follow my dad since he likes pineapple. I remember, during my secondary school time, I will always buy a slice of pineapple.
- I love fruits. Especially those juicy type. Except for some. An example, chiku. Just dislike the taste.
- I hate kupang.
- I dislike petai. Gosh, the smell is soo terrible *faints*
- I hate hate HATE corns / maize.
- I'm a game addict. Once I start playing the game, hard for me to stop. Well, unless somone manage to stop me. Anyone? Hehe.
- I've a phobia of any animals that is in groups. Like an army of ants, a whole group of crows. I will find myself scratching here and there.
- I just can't get bitten by mosquitoes or ants. Why? Because it will swell since I can't stop scratching, hoping the itchiness will go away. Lol. Take a look at the picture below. That's the latest result. Told Ewans about it. He's supposed to enter jungle tomorrow and I'm the one who got bitten by mosquitoes first.

Ok, that's about it for the time being. Haha.



