Had our lunch. He's kinda shocked that I do eat bawang with chili. Haha.
Anyway, about 7+pm I contacted Shasha since I didn't hear her calling me. (Sorry deh. Ku silence kan phone. hehehe..)
While conversing with Shasha, a man's voice came in. Sungguh ku tak kenal! And gosh, he sounded soooo mentel! And that person is Ryan! Haha. Tapi jahat kan ni dua. Sindir cakap "Happy Reservist" la, "Apa mau reservist" la. Ishk!
Anyway, there's one moment while we were waiting for the traffic to clear, there's this lady (she's prettier than me) was asking for directions. But I did detect that she wanted Ewans to send her to the destination! I kept quiet. Ewans held my hand except when he's 2 steps away from me telling her the directions. After she's unsuccessful in getting me and/or Ewans to send her to the destination, she thanked us.
Gila eh dia. Saturday night gi sorang2. Kawan dia bodoh pe suruh meet pat situ? Ada ke dia nak I antar dia?I just smiled at him and we changed the topic.
He bought his usual cig at 7 eleven. But before the person handed him the cig, that 7 eleven guy asked "Can I see your IC?"
I was amused by that question. Haha. Ewans laughed and told him "I'm going to be 30 soon. I look that young?" to which, that guy blushed and responded "Haha. Yes I'm 30 also."
Perhaps his hair makes him look younger. Or perhaps, he always smile, which makes him look younger. I don't know.
But one thing I know for sure.... I think I'm missing him. Especially for these 2 weeks (T_T)



