<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Quite a handful to update.

First, went to a portal workshop yesterday. My LH and one of the educators. The workshop was said to be from 2pm till 5pm. But we ended early. Well, there's no need to be 3 hours for that particular workshop as they teaches us how to use the website for administrators. Asked my colleague to send me to the traffic light and I made my way to school (since it's a few blocks down). My LH was telling me "Eh? No need go to school again. Go home la.." But I told him I'm waiting for my friend.

Secondly, I was on the way to the MRT to meet Shasha yesterday when I heard this boy (perhaps he's about 4 to 6 years old) kept on questioning his mom.

Why is there a path in between these bushes?
Why do we need to stop and wait for the car to move?
Why do they make the bridge like this?
Why?
Why?
Why?

Honestly, if I'm the mother and if I weren't in my best mood, I would have slapped the boy. Too many questions asking. *faints*

While I was with Shasha, there's this Indian lady shouting for her stupid little boy. This kid went wandering around and the mom frantically kept on calling for her son. And there's one point of time, I felt that she was shouting in my ear. Urgh!

I'm lacking of sleep nowadays *sigh*

Something caught my attention when I was just opposite my school just now. There's this black bird (burung tiong) was trying to catch a lizard on the road! Haha! Really. The bird was trying hard. Haha! So cute. After which, it was joined by another fellow bird. Not sure what had happened to the lizard's fate. Tee Hee.

Something bothers me when he called me just now. *sigh*

And he asked me
You sure you do?
Of course. Why wouldn't I be, eventhough we last met on Monday? And, nowadays will be tough for us to meet up (T_T)

And he asked
Tomorrow V-day. Tak kluar with him?
Told him not to touch on that. He asked why and asked me what I've sent to Vans. My reply to him was I told him(Vans) that I'm tired of the waiting game and I don't wish to be in the waiting game again and I know that he's been lying".

Not sure if Vans knows my meaning, but oh well. I treat it that we're officially severing our relationship. If, by chance Vans comes across this, I would like to say Goodbye.