<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, February 28, 2008

Guess what? I overslept today (-_-") I was dead tired eventhough I have like 5 hours sleep. Well, I ended work quite late yesterday. Busily thinking of what to teach the p1 kids on cyber thingy. *sigh* Thanks Fairus, my colleague for the ideas thou teaching them how to prevent virus, well that's a bit too much for them since most of them will not have emails, like learning not to open unknown emails.

Reached home, but nobody was at home. Took a shower before I went to shop to buy my stuff. Funny that my mom cooked sambal goreng pengantin. Lol. Perhaps it's the frozen dish which she cooked the other time and froze it. I don't know. But, both my brother and me shared & finished up the whole bowl together, while watching Zoom Hong Kong and Blk 13. Lol.

Honestly, I hate that N. Aini. She's thought she's soo great. I'm disgusted by her behaviour to her fellow co-player, Huda. Got to know from my brother that N. Aini's husband is a flirt. I did ask my brother how he know about it and he told me that that guy is his friend's friend. Or something like that. Oh well. I don't even care about that.

My temples been hurting soo much yesterday. I don't know why. Felt a sharp pain on the left temple, and than the right side. Even when I'm typing this down, my left temple felt a sharp pain again *sob sob* It hurts.

I'm beginning to hate work. Still too many tasks and I'm handling alone. Lots of stuff need to be settle this week. And I'm beginning to feel my body has been turning weak. Not enough rest, too many things to worry about. And I haven't do my resume yet! Urgh!

And, I miss him.