<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, February 14, 2008

Seduce my mind and you can have my body ,find my soul and I'm yours forever =)

It's just another way to express your love. Anyway, today's Valentine Day aka Mentel Day. Haha. Lots of couple are celebrating this "auspicious" day. Love songs are definitely being played in all radio stations. You'll see couples walking hand in hand everywhere. And I think

hotel rooms are fully booked!


Haha. I think it will be an entertaining moment if we can just walk pass those rooms and hear them moaning. Hahaha!

Hehe. Cute kan kucing ni. Mentel abis. Hehe!

I'm not celebrating of course. It will be just like other years which I've gone through. Anyway, feeling pretty bored. Did get only a few tasks done. My handphone have been rather quiet today (besides the only phonecall by my Supervisor).

Heading home pretty soon. And seriously, I've to go to bed early today. Need to prepare for tomorrow. Gosh, need to be in school at 7am tomorrow to follow them to stadium for sports day. And, the best part? I've to film everything at the stadium. Wow! Definitely it will be a tiring day tomorrow.

And, I'm working on Saturday. Hmm, on stand by, just in case. Educators will be returning to do survey. After which we have lunch. Hmm, wonder if there's other plans lining out after that. I wonder........