We finally met again after a week =) All because of the super long CNY.
He wanted to meet me at Woodlands but ended up we're meeting at Tanjong Pagar since I've to submit my monthly report. And he was late. All because he thought that I might be reaching Tanjong Pagar late (-_-")
I only knew about it when he smsed me asking where am I and at that point of time I was about to cross to Fuji Xerox. After I made a little (just a little..really!) whinning that I've to wait for him, he quickly canceled his order (he was about to have a drink) and rushed down to meet me.
The funny part was that I didn't know ST Building used to be called Jit-Something (whatever the name was) and he was driving super slow once he reaches near PSA. Sorry bus drivers! Haha!
Ok, went to have a drink and we chatted. I love the conversation =)
When we reached back to his lorry, he said "Oh No! Saman lagi!"
And guessed what? We're 15 minutes late. Urgh! All because we park at the single white line area. But seriously, there's ain't much traffic there. Tak banyak kenderaan keluar masuk. *sigh* Ok, it's pretty hard to get parking space aite, because of the size. *sigh*
As a result, the night was spoil because of that ticket! He wasn't in the mood thou I know he tried to sound cheerful.
But still, I felt much more guilty. Why? Because he received that ticket while he's with me *sigh*



