Because I didn't do my work today. Well, not when I'm at my desk. Was only away for a couple of hours to do assisting. The rest of the time, I was doping through Facebook. Tee Hee Hee.
Anyway, I did mentioned yesterday that I felt something was amissed. Ewans explained to me and I forget about that matter. No wonder he sounded angry yesterday. Supposed to meet him today but it was cancelled as he was called back to work to settle something. Disappointed? Of course. He sensed my disappointment.
Napa sounds so boring kat I?I denied of course.
Boring sebab U miss I abeh tak dpt jumpa nari? Sorry k?Hmm...something like that ok?
Yesterday, someone motivated me to take up Java again and to be a Java Specialist. I felt soo motivated that I have the intention to take it up again. Of course it's based on projects and it's in demand. But the only thing which makes me feels 50-50 is that I will have to spend a lot of time cracking my brain to finish up the projects within the dateline. And bear in mind, the money they offered is quite tempting, for example 1 project cost $1K and needed to be completed within 2 weeks. So if I have 5 projects, I'll b earning like $5K if I complete all of them. Sounds tempting right?
My mind kind of blank. Well, not really. The only thing that I wanted to do now is to continue doping. Lost 6 billions as the cops busted me while I'm in and out of the state. And about 2 to 3 billions just to hire about 16 workers. So, right now I've to cover up my losses.



