Yesterday, I was about to alight at the next stop to buy something from Watson when my phone vibrate. While listening to my mp3, I took a look at the caller who gave me miss call. Guess who calls? =D
As soon as I alight from the bus, called him. I was struggling to remove my earpiece from my right ear and I didn't realised that he actually had picked up my call and was saying "Hello" for like 3 times xP Sorry uh.
The minute I received the missed call to our conversation, my mind was extremely blank plus excited plus full of questions. Haha. The first few moments of our conversation.
Him : U kat mana?
Me (blank + excited) : Nak gi beli barang. I turun pat the bus stop before my home tu. U kat ner?
Him: Ok. I pat rumah.
Me (still blank + confused) : Huh? Rumah? Kata u reservist?
Him: A'ah. Pat rumah. Hahaha.
Me (still didn't get it) : Tak kan U balik kan?
Him: Pat rumah army la. Hahahahaha!
Me : Weii! Jahat kan! Hmph!
Him : Hehe.. Napa ni? Sound sedih je. Cam miss I je?
Me : Eh? Apa? MESTI LA miss u! (blush) Sapa tak miss?
Him : Haha. Abeh u ada cry bila miss I?
Errm. Ok. Let's end that conversation. Haha! So selenger. Tu la akibat orang tengah blank + excited.
And, I was smiling and grinning at the same time while I walked back to my home, after we ended our conversation.
Ok la. Going to do timetable for my courses soon. Hopefully >.<



