<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Met Shasha after work at Orchard Mrt. I had a call yesterday informing I was given a free massage (either back, feet or eye [ or is it facial?]) but I chose back massage since my body really needs it. The caller informed me that I could bring someone along and suggested that I turned up today.

Went to True Spa and waited for awhile before we went in separate rooms for our massage. Since it's only back massage, I was told just to open the top. Damn, the massage was soo relaxing compare to the previous massage that I went to at Tanjong Pagar.

After the 20 minutes massage, we went for dinner at Cahaya Restaurant before we head back home.

He called me yesterday when I was about to doze off. Sorry dear if you can't really hear my voice. Perhaps, that explains clearer why you can't hear me through the phone. Only Allah knows how excited I was when he contacted me. We chatted for a while. He ain't feeling well. Hope he's going to be alright since he's in the jungle now.

4 days. That's the time he's going to be in there. And, there's bound to have no reception there =( My fingers just feel itchy to just send a message and sometimes to just dial the number. I shall make myself busy these few days.

And guess what? I think I made a very big mistake for March holidays. I'm supposed to state in the letter that the course commence at 830am. But I accidentally typed out 8am. *sigh*