<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Monday, January 28, 2008

I added an application on facebook to find out what my birth date means. Wanna know?

You are resilient in the face of difficulties, and no doubt your resilience has already been tested. You've had some tough experiences in your life, but you are wise and mature from them. Having had to grow up ahead of your times, you tend not to heed the advice of others. You tend to be a loner sometimes and think that you cannot depend on anyone else but yourself.

Mostly, quite true. Hmm, sometimes I tend to keep things to myself rather than tell anyone. Not even my family, my besties or anyone I know. Perhaps, I still thinks that I don't want to be such a bothersome person to people that I know. *shrugs*

Anyway, last Friday met Ewans after work. Went to his neighbour's house as he wanted to karaoke for awhile. He and his neighbour actually asked me to sing but I was too embarrassed to sing. Firstly, I may not get the right tune. Next, I may not know how the song should be sung (sung or sing? ah, either way is alright). Lastly, voice might be a problem. Anyone care to be my instructor? Haha. Reached home about 11.10pm and charged my handphone since the battery was exhausted before I left my workplace.

As for Saturday, went to Wan Ted's home. Initially to meet Mr. Imp, but guessed what? He fell asleep like 2 hours after we met. Instead, I was fixing Wan's computer since it was freaking lagging. Guess how many hours I spent in front of the computer? 5 hours. No kidding.

Night came, Vans called me sounded angrily. He told me he tried calling me until 11pm but all he heard was my voicemail. So, I told him what's the fuss about? Lied to him that I reached home early on Friday. Why must I tell him the truth when he himself lied to me? Furthermore, my purpose is to make him get mad with me. I can't be bothered with him. I'm gamed on ever since he starts to lie through his teeth.

Mr. Imp called me nearly 10pm and apologised for sleeping. *shrugs* Thou he was having fever, he knew I'm mad because of my tone. The tone where everyone hates it. The tone which makes you feel that your call is unwanted. Like duh, who wouldn't do that when someone ask you to meet them and you yourself ain't getting enough sleep. Ended up, you watch that someone sleeping the entire 5 hours, no matter how you tried to wake that person up.

Spent my time at home on Sunday as I was down with stomach cramp. Damn the menses for making me crouching here and there while lying down on the bed.

I couldn't breathe at work. Tasks had been piling but the mood of working is not there anymore >.< possibly because I can't wait to leave the company as a whole. Darn, forgot to tell my supervisor that I need a testimonial.