<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, January 19, 2008

Met up Ewans yesterday and we sat down looking at the waters that flows between Singapore and Malaysia. It's seriously beautiful. I enjoyed the scenary and company. Thanks.

Vans called me today and he wanted to meet me but I rejected him. DK69 too asked me out but I turned him down as I have engagement function to attend.

Supposed to meet someone today. And that someone supposed to accompany me to Nana's engagement at Fajar Road, Bukit Panjang. Since I've already gotten his confirmation yesterday night, I was supposed to confirm the timing today.

Messaged at 12pm but only got through him (since he didn't reply my sms) at about 2pm. He say it's alright but it's kinda rushy to pick me up at 330pm since he left his car at Suntec (that's true of course because I "accompanied" him home through hp last night).

About 340pm, told me that there's a little change of plan as he had to meet up his parents to send them for checkup at the very last minute. Ok, that's alright with me as there's nothing between me and him and parents are always the first priority. Told me he will contact me an hour later to confirm with me.

Guess what?
I wait....

and wait.....
and wait.....
for 2 more hours..... But the call or even message never came in. *sigh* At least have the courtesy to inform me that he's unable to meet me. I knew it already since he didn't call me within the first hour.

The worse thing is that I've to lie to Nana that I'm having diarrehoa and I lied to my parents that I'm having a stomachache.

And know what?

Thanks for making me wait.