<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Friday, January 11, 2008

You know. It sucks. Seriously. Forcing to lie all that stuff. Urgh! *sigh* And I'm deeply in stress. I'm in need of someone. Someone for comfort.

And, I've decided to do what I've never done before in my life. Yes, pretty soon. Just to get the answer.

Work had been stressful for me. With them hurrying me to grab the offer, I don't know if it's a good deal. 20% with 6 months extend to about a year, after which I will receive 41% increment of my current pay. Is it good? I really in need of answers.

As for Mr. Imp, perhaps I've been hoping too much. Perhaps I should move on. Like what my babe had said before, it's better to let go and focus on someone else who is worth thinking. Will bear that in mind. Thanks.

As for Mr. Vans, well you know that I have long ago try to forget you. You came back and still doing the same style. I really can't admit, yes the feeling for Mr. Vans is still somewhat there, but not as much as before. Perhaps 10% left? I don't know.