<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Friday, January 25, 2008

Everything was alright in the morning, with a little bored at first. Will not be meeting Ewans since he have to do OT till end of the month *sigh* Can't meet him (T_T)

Had msn conversation with one of my tagged friends. He helped me alot, thou quite a lot of times my babes had been advising me to leave Vans for good. I want to, but I don't know how. I felt confident yesterday that I will succeed in telling him to fark off from my life.

Something that he said felt like slapping me in the face.
It's not complicated. You made it looked complicated. The solution? Ask him to fark off. Simple.

But, the confidence just vanished when he called after lunch.

I didn't picked up the first call as I can't be bothered to talk to him, but the second call, I've to pick it up since my colleague was around. He wanted to meet me today. Ok, fine since I'm feeling bored and will be bored after work.


And, I have things to do since morning and I could already felt the heat coming from my body, to which I ignored it. No matter how I felt bored at work with the pending tasks on hand, still work is work. Tiap kali ada keja, mesti ada orang lain yang menghalang. Bila nak settle ni smua??

Anyway, Marsita called me twice and I can't be bothered with her anymore after that December incident. And less then 10 minutes, Vans called again. Told me to meet at his home. WTF la.

Vans: Meet me pat rumah.
Me: Huh? Pat Bukit Panjang?
Vans: A'ah. I tunggu k?
Me: Alah. Jauh la. U mean I kena travel sorang²? Penat la (to which, yes I'm feeling dead tired now)
Vans: I malas nak kluar.
Me: Ti I da mit U, den I kena travel lagi. Jauh tau. At least 1h 30 mins seh journey.
Vans: Alah. U ni. Da 3 kali U buat gini. Bila leh jumpa, U lak kasi alasan. Nanti I kena meet my ibu. Eh, salah. My kakak nak mit jab.
Me: Tapi I penat seh nak travel. Ti U kol me at 5pm.
Vans: Suka hati U la. U pikir dulu.
*hang up phone*

From that moment, I was extremely pissed off. Lahabau kan? Cekik darah tul. The confidence was gone ever since he called me just now *sigh* I can really felt that my top was about to blow. But, somehow I control myself.

I felt like msn-ing someone, so I msned one of my facebook friends. And ended up me getting much more angry. Sorry uh. He said "Yelah.. u nak mintak my help. ibarat u naik hot air balloon. then u kata takpe. ibarat no api to heat up the balloon to rise"

Ok. I'm having a headache now (-_-")