Here's a nice song which I heard at Jazwan's myspace profile. Title is "Tapi Bukan Aku" by Kerispatih.
Anyway, I'm slacking again today >.< I don't know why. I felt bored. I felt sucks today. *sigh* And I forced myself to have something for lunch.
Thanks to my babe yesterday. But, the nightmare wasn't over. He came online and went to Senyum's FM and tell the whole world about it. I'm not happy either. Nor were the kids there. Why? Because mainly, it's between me and him and it's kind of the gangster's communication (lu, gue, wa kind) *sigh* And because of that, I couldn't sleep.
Frustrated? Yes. Of course. I felt like strangling him of course. Argghh!
Vans called at 515am. I was talking nonsense I guessed. Wanted to meet me today. But, I don't know. Ain't that keen anymore. I still find that we're drifted apart. I guessed, he sensed that. Because, previously whenever he wanted to meet me, I will always try my best and be there for him. But, after what actually happened and after I've thought through, why can't he be there for me? Why is it always me?
Ewans asked whether I would like to chat with his colleague, to which I rejected him. But, he told me it would be better for me to know who is his colleague. But, eventually he didn't passed the phone to him (-_-")
He asked me about 5pm what time I'm going home today. Reason? Because he's delivering the goods at Defu Lane, just near my area. *sigh* I can't uh reach there in less than 1 hour. (T_T) You know, I think I have feelings for him (^_^")



