<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Second entry for today....

I was browsing friendster. And I realised that I didn't post up a picture of Nazreen and her hubby. Well, I'm not sure if the picture is with babey Lia.

Oh well, here is the picture of them which I took from Nazreen's profile. Sorry for taking this picture without your permission.

Her hubby was an ex-bouncer. So, that explains aite? But, I hope they are having a happy life =)

Seeing one by one of my friends getting married actually do make me think. A lot actually. My life kind of messy nowadays. Yeah, truly messy since Vans actually exist again in my life (unwillingly). If he's a good boyfriend, I wouldn't mind that much.

And if I didn't treat last year as the silence break moment, it will be 4 years that I'm with him. Long? I don't know. I don't even think I know about him that much *sigh* But, with what had actually happened it just triggered my thoughts. My trust towards him is no longer there. My love towards him has actually vanished, well maybe about 1% left?

And the way I acted with him when I met him earlier this month was totally weird and not myself. *sigh* He noticed that, especially when I'm sitting far away from him. The best song to described this is Lamunan Terhenti by Aris Ariwatan (not sure if I get he title and singer correctly).

And I don't think I'm going to get married to people like him. But, what does it mean? I mean I don't even know my status right now *sigh* thou he still calls me "B". After which, he will disappeared again for about a week or two before contacting me again, which is actually quite norm to me.

So, that means if I have a heart to someone else, I can't be with them because of Vans? I'm just *sigh* feeling lost here.

*some updates..edited* : Called Ewans just now. Guessed what? Wouldn't be seeing him for sometime I guess (T_T) as he have to do OT till end of the month because of the CNY.