Anyway, work is alright. Except, there's newbie again today *sigh* Hate it. And this trainer was from another company which was once the big issue which me and CT B was involved in. Anyway, all this newbie does was laughed and was amused when I told him that I will go off later. Like duh, why must I be out of the school early when I'm meeting someone at Woodlands, which is just 2 stations away? I find him like a threat. Lol!
Anyway, met Ewans today *glee* Ahakz. Board on his lorry and off we went to the East side. While we were at the expressway, there's accident involved in the 3rd lane, between a car and a motorcycle. Glasses were shattered on the road, I saw scratches on the pillion's legs. According to Ewans, he saw that the lady's face was badly injured, while the rider was uninjured. The only thing I witnessed was that the Rider just smashed his helmet down while talking to the lady passenger from the car. If I'm not mistaken, the bike was badly damaged. Therefore traffic was slow around that area.
He showed me his license card and Identity Card *glee* Looked different compare to his current being *grins* He fixed the speaker and boy, he played loud music and singing his heart out.
.jpg)
(Apologise for the blurness in the picture) There's one part whereby I was preventing the door from being slammed to the wall and the door was extremely light, therefore my lil finger was injured. *tsk tsk* He told me to shake it off but still, the ache wouldn't go away. *sigh* After awhile, he sent me home. Whee~! His eyes were pretty bloodshot. Probably because he lacked of sleep, tired and well..because of...hmm..shall not mention.
Thanks for the company today. Truly appreaciate it (^_^)
Suddenly, I remembered something which I msned Shasha just now. Was telling her how thin Ewans was and I even commented that he doesn't have a butt >_< Guessed what? Ewans just told me "I tau I takde butt" Lol. Ahakz. Thanks for the confirmation dear. Tee Hee Hee....



