<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, January 02, 2008

So many things happening. I'm not feeling happy like I used to. Each time someone sees me, I tried to smile but I just can't lie to myself.

Overworked, stressing about some stuffs and so on. Tasks after tasks. Arghh! He came back. I don't know what for.

I've been breaking down. Yes, continously & consecutively whether it's internally or externally. I'm tired.

Extremely dead tired & sick.

I need a break. Free from everything. At one point of time, I just wish I just don't exist. It's too much for me to handle.

If only doctor can give me 5 days mc, I think I might get well.

Got to know someone yesterday...And somehow, he reminds me of Mr. Imp. I miss the conversations I had with Mr. Imp.

I miss Mr. Imp, but does he miss me? *sob sob*

It hurts when the truth ain't reveal earlier or even, worse if the truth isn't reveal at all. I hate that kind of feeling.

And out of a sudden, this song is being played while I'm typing this entry
Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealin'
Tired of livin' like a blind man
I'm sick inside without a sense of feelin

And this is how you remind me

This is how you remind me
Of what I really am
This is how you remind me

Of what I really am

It's not like you to say sorry
I was waiting on a different story

This time I'm mistaken

For handing you a heart worth breakin'
I've been wrong, I've been down

*sigh* Thanks for letting me feel this way on the second day of 2008, everyone.

I just need to cry my whole heart out. And I've just failed to prevent the tears from falling again & again...

I think I need a hug so that I can cry till I'm satisfied. Anyone?