<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, January 13, 2008

Need to change the skin. Previous skin was actually, how to describe? It just reminds me of the past. And I've decided to move on. Hopefully....

This is basically how i felt inside me. Hmm...Will be doing some editing soon. Meanwhile, this is what I can do at the moment. Will get the rest completed soon as its raining and thunderstorms can be heard.

Tuesday & Wednesday : I will be having newbies in my school. *sigh*

I'm given till this coming Wednesdays to give my answer whether I wanted the promotion. My cliques do not want to continue. I'm just undecided *sigh*

Other people are happy with their promotions while I'm stress with it *sob sob*