<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Monday, January 14, 2008



Feeling kind of bored right now. *sigh* I know I should be sleeping now. Will go to bed soon. Working later on. Not looking forward to it actually xP

Going massage soon in the evening. Hmm, should I place my picture on the right side or is it fine without my picture? Not sure if it looked like too wordy. Comments please?



Anyway, the picture above belongs to Abg Stormy's daughter. Not sure if I've posted this before. I need to clear most of the pictures which I bluetooth to this Mac Powerbook as I have to return it soon.

I was under "depression" just now. Hmm, well sort of actually. But I think should be ok very soon. Hopefully.. Boiled some dry stuff for the obat periok around mid day on Sunday. Boy, the taste is extremely awful. Mama told me that what people usually do is after they drank the water, they will take some soury stuff to balance the "taste buds".

Lastly... Hmm, what song should I change to for my blog? Remix perhaps?