<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, January 05, 2008

Cross over to the neighbouring country with my parents. I was soo jakun when I reached custom otw to the other side's custom. I kept on asksing Abah how to do it..Because we had to slot in our passport, wait for the gate to open and then place our thumb to scan. And I'm always nervous each time there's a need for my thumbprint. My whole hand felt sweaty. I was given 3 times and I failed all these 3 times (either too light, too hard or my thumb was too sweaty). As a result, I had to go the person who was on duty for virtual scan thumbprint.

Upon reaching larkin, we had our meal at the new "restaurant". Mama ordered laksa (which tasted more like lontong's gravy with yellow noodles) while abah and me had nasi lemak. The food isn't superb, thou the interior of the restaurant looked like Pizza Hut's style. Bad thing about this restaurant is that there's no hot drinks in the morning. Fake! How can a restaurant do not have hot water? And they claimed that only cold drinks are served but the mango juice doesn't even have ice and it tasted too watery. Yucks!

After that, we managed to buy our main item which is the bedak sejuk =) I bought this purple top which cost RM 60. It just happened to catch my attention while we're on the way to the shop which sells the bedak sejuk. There's another one, which my mom happened to like but she didn't buy it fearing that it will be too small for her. Only after we're at Kranji MRT, then she realised that she should have just bought that clothes.

Before we went home, stopped at MacD for a cup of cappucino. Tee Hee.

Someone commented that I've gained weight after we last met about a year ago. Hmm, know what? I think I heard the machines in the gym calling me......