<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, January 31, 2008

Met my babe late yesterday. Supposed to go to gym but we've to postpone it as I ended work late. My Sup doesn't allow me to go home on the dot as I've to complete for the Principal's presentation. But nearly 7pm, I pleaded with him to let me off, to which he asked me to arrive for work at 7am the next day.

Had our meal at MacDonald. After which, she helped me with my nails.


Haha. I only managed to do my left pointing finger. Ahakz. Thanks babe for helping me (^_^)


Lovely, lovely, lovely. Thanks once again, babe!

Anyway, reached work late just now. Instead of 7am, i reached half an hour later as I woke up late. All thanks to my sister for not waking up at 4am and waking me up at 5am. Urgh! Anyway, I was busy the moment I reached school till about 930am. My Sup was rushing me to finished the presentation. I find that it's redundant for me to redo the whole thing again when I have it in Visio. I just don't know why they need the format to change? Why can't they just use what I've given them??

Afternoon was busy as I had do filming and assisting with integrated IT lessons to their curriculum. Lots of pending work. *sigh* And, I did OT just now. Can't believe I'm working 11h 30mins just now *faints* Supposed to meet up with Iman but his sister wanted to come over to his home. My fingers kind of numb with all that copy and pasting for the voting *sigh*

I have a feeling. An insecure feeling that somehow, someone is telling me a lie. =( I don't know. I hate this feeling. Hopefully, my guilt doesn't turn out to be the truth.