Was in Senyums FM for about 2 hours till 1am. Babe joined in. Tag team for awhile. Lol. Yeah babe. I really felt like having my own chalet. After hearing all that songs. What do ya think? Anyway, had a short conversation with him for awhile before he went for bed at around 1130pm.
My supervisor bullied me. I was up and down from level 2 and 3 for about 4 times. Asked me to edit and meet him after I've completed. I'm wearing heels uh. Dalam hati "Tak baik tul. Buang masa turun naik je".
It was my first time laughing with him. Why? Because I kept going back to him to pass the slides and he's supposed to pass to me a framework to put in. And he still had not find the framework. He said "Haha. I haven't find yet. Too busy with so many things. Doing all that one time. How I wish I have 2 brains and 6 hands. Hahaha. " Erk. Scary. Sounds like octopus but octopus only have a teeny brain. Lol.
I'm actually feeling quite sleepy now (-_-") after eating Nasi Briyani. Forcing myself to eat something exteremely heavy since there's nothing much to eat in school.
You know, I'm feeling excited today. Know why? Because, it's going to be
Gym Day!
on Wednesdays. Hopefully. Focus aite? Getting myself fit again. Throwing all the unwanted fats. Ewans had been bugging me to slim down. To which, my reply was "No need to tell me uh. I know. And I'm going on Wednesday".
The only thing that I can still remembered what he told me was
Asyik makan nasi ayam je?Erk! I do love eating chicken. But, ok I think I might look like a chicken waiting to be slaughtered >.<
Watch till the end. Beginning might be a bit boring but just be patience before it goes to the interesting part =)





