<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Friday, January 18, 2008

Guess what? Finally, I've told my decision to my boss (^_^) Told him I'm not going to continue. And gave him a reason that I'm going to NIE to take degree. Bluek! Serve you right! At first it was pretty tough as he kept on psycho me to stay on and taking a part-time degree (since I didn't mention the word NIE).

Anyway, no matter what, it's still up to me. When I say no, means no. He can't make me change. Even my parents did told me that they will not change my mind if I decide to leave the company (thou they are the first few people to feel happy).

What made me finally told my boss about the decision, there's a lot of factors. Firstly, I felt confidence after thinking through thoroughly.
  1. Low salary - Obviously they are paying me lower than what my position should be getting.
  2. Late payment - I don't know what's soo stupid about them that they still had not pay my allowance yet. And kept on asking us how many course we had conducted (when we had already submit the necessary documents over & over again). Bear in mind, they still have not yet paid us for nearly a year.
  3. Workload - Of course in every company you're working with, yes there's a lot of workload. But seriously, it's too much whereby we are doing not 1 person's tasks but at the most 3 people's tasks.
  4. Trust - without trust from them to employees, don't think you can work well. And they had been accusing me a lot of things which made me recall of the past.
  5. Gossips - Of course there's bound to have busybody workers in the office. But, gossips regarding me and my another 3 colleagues are totally unacceptable, whereby not only they gossip, they also spread rumours about us.
So there you have it. The main factors which drove me to reject the position. Furthermore, even if I were to accept it, the next level will be the Assistant Manager position. And the workload is even more whereby I've to be prepared to go home at least about 10pm everyday.

Pretty sleepy today. Gosh, finding myself falling a sleep in front of the computer about 4 times today. Took about 30 minutes nap at some corners before getting myself busy with the tasks.

Have a great weekend beauties & hunkies (^_^)