<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Postponed the massage to next week. Well, since I'm on leave on that day, perhaps I'll be out of the house about mid-day. We'll see how.

Went home straight after work and out to Tampines with my family. Yey! We're having internet connection by 19th December! Yipee! We're like the last few families which they attended to but we're the last family to leave Singtel shop in Tampines Mall as we had get Abah a new handphone since he could no longer use the pager. Overall, he's satisfied but I think I need to constantly help him on how to use the handphone.

As for the internet, we're getting the 6mbps plan and it cost for about $48.75 (if I'm not mistaken the cents) at a staff rate. It's not like I'm going to be online everyday at night, because my sister will, obviously conquer the computer first most of the time *sigh* The person will be there on Hari Raya eve. And by then, I'll be at home as I'm on leave on that day. And we're also enjoying 6 months of free Mio TV programmes. Ok, I don't know what the heck they're showing but we'll shall see. Furthermore, I don't really watch tv that much, so it's alright.

Had late dinner at MacD behind the interchange before we went home by taxi.

Alhamdulillah, my salary is already in (^_^)

Will be extremely busy today, therefore I'll not be at my desk most of the time as the Vice Principal "booked" me for the whole day. But, still I've to tell him that I have competition to settle at about 10am. Bluek VP!

And hopefully, the lunch date is on today. Please don't overslept hor!