<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, December 15, 2007

I’ve been waking up late for the past few days. And these past few days, I’ve been staying at home most of the time. Furthermore, I’m in the mode of broke. *sigh*

My handphone has been obediently silence within these past few days. I had not been hearing any music ringing out of the sudden. And only one message from Diah on Friday for telling me thanks. Happy Birthday to you Diah bebeh, on 13th December..

Nothing much had been done except tidying the house as well as restoring my energy. And mind you, I had been having sleepless nights nowadays. I’m not sure why but I just can’t seem to fall asleep when night falls.

A lot of tasks will awaits me as soon as I’m back to work this coming Monday. And I think I’ll be fasting next week onwards when I’m at work. Hopefully my plan works. And no more spending money outside anymore. I need a very good discipline to myself. So, I guess I should be in stingy mode for next year onwards.

A little update on the past things happening.

The other time I was at the airport, right? Saw Norfasarie there with her relatives. I think she too was sending her aunt / uncle off to Haj. She cut her hair much more shorter now and her hair was reddish brown in colour. She was wearing a black shawl and sleeveless dress which is till her knees as well as black pants. Sorry aite I took her pictures and post it here. Will get a new one and post something else really soon.

Another update.

Yesterday night, Kakak finally went to collect the HP Clips as well as the broadband modem on her own (well, I did asked her when she wanted to collect it since on Tuesday. I don’t know what got into her and we’re sort of having a strain relationship now). And we’ve activated the usage of 60 days of Maxi FlexiSurf yesterday night about 10pm. Well, I was trying to think of a way on how to connect the modem from the TV point to the computer when I suddenly thought of connecting it to laptop since the cable is too short.

Another update.

I will not be going to my colleague’s wedding tomorrow as, well you know it’s not because of Mr. Imp. Mainly it’s because of me in a very tight budget. Oh well.

And the last update.

Here’s the pictures which we had on the Girls’ Night Out at Bugis.


Ok, I did something to the pictures. And I'm kind of lazy to upload one by one. So, I just combine all into one. xP

Amacam? Ok tak?