I'm soo in love with Sambal Goreng Pengantin. That explains why I've increased my weight since Aidilfitri till Aidiladha. Lol! (Can't help it. It's soo yumlicious-finger licking!)
I think, I can be just like Theodore if I eat too much xPOn leave on the eve of Hari Raya Haji as well as yesterday. Just wanna wish all muslims
Selamat Hari Raya Haji.
Met Mr. Imp =) Had heavy breakfast whereby we had rice & the necessary side dishes xP (his Ibu cooked before she left for work). The brother is always at home. But thank God he's asleep, the moment I stepped into the house until about 7pm. That's about 10 hours. Lol! Or else, you'll see him going in and out, evading our little privacy.
And we had our privacy. At last (^_^). Pity Mr. Imp as he forgot to bring the cake which I brought for him to work. By the time he reached home, the cake will disappear. All thanks to his brother.
My hair smells of his cig when I reached home. Thank you for the quality time (^_^)
And today, I'm not sure if I've to really go to my cousin's engagement day. I really feels kinda lazy to attend.
And I can still feel stressed up again. Mainly because of work. *sigh* I hate reports. I hate what I'm going through. Can I just leave?



