<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Friday, December 07, 2007

Today, I'm dead tired. Can say I've been working non stop from the moment I switched on my computer till about now. Barely I spend 5 minutes on replying all the msn messages. Sorry people. I've to clear lots of things today.

First thing for the competitions which I've to get all the categories done:~
  1. Audio
    • To shrink from 3 minutes 20 seconds to 1 minute.
    • Deleting most of the audio. *sigh*
    • Change the speed of the audio
    • Change the pitch of the audio so that it doesn't sound so "cartoon"
    • Edited the script in MsWord before converting to pdf format
    • Duplicate to CD
    • Print out CD labels

  2. Video
    • Edit the texts.
    • Change the credits
    • Convert to .avi format
    • Export to DV tape
    • Look through the storyboard for errors
    • Convert all MsWord to pdf format
    • Print out all the storyboard and scripts

  3. Animation
    • Export to DV Tape
    • Get ready the storyboard (script)
    • Print out
After all that is done, I quickly run down (indeed I did ran) to general office. Some hu ha thingy and thanks Rohaya for helping me to use speed post for the competition.

I thought I could rest for awhile. My breakfast were left untouched. The tea became super cold. My LH messaged me and asked me to do the website during my lunch time. Had a quick meal of my brunching and seriously, I've lost counted how many times I went up and down the school *sigh*

Get some parts of the website done. Thank goodness. Anyway, after I've uploaded, had to hide some of my stuffs away from people's eyes. Hopefully, nobody touch it when I return. Seriously, it's still so messy. There are things I had not yet done *sigh*

And I'm dead tired right now.

Oh, yesterday I've bought a new pair of jeans (^_^) I like the color of the jeans =) Right now, I've to really start budgeting, which I find should be alright. I'm left with about $100 to spend on transport and other expenses.

And next week, I'm on leave (^_^) the whole week. Yey! Oh babe, don't forget next Monday's massage! I'm looking forward to it (~_^)