
I'm feeling the pressure. A pressure which I never felt before. A pressure which I find that it doesn't do any good to me. A pressure which I find that it wouldn't give me any worth to me. And the pressure, if I'm able to resolve it, the amount of pay that I'm going to receive, is not worth the cent.
Should I give it a try or should I move on? Going to another line or joining my friend in the same line but with her company? These are the things that I'm having trouble with. And that had been lingering in my mind since July.
What's more with the tasks that they've dumped to me. So what if they wanted to see if I'm efficient enough to them? But, didn't they know they've overworked my brain? With what my clients had let me gone through (in a good way, though I've been stress but the stress level is manageable compare to theirs), I doubt I'll be able to survive.
With 5 reports which I have to complete by end of the month, not only that. I've to think of 8 lesson plans for 4 platforms on how to educate the rest to inform them on how to use internet the proper way so that they will not misused the usage of technology.
Boss wants me back in Mid Feb, that means I'm left with about a month and a half in the school. *sigh* And he told me that they're in the mid of ordering a laptop for me and will process a card for me to enter the office (which I've to always ring the bell since I don't have access card to enter).
And I'm on the verge of breaking down. Whereby I don't know what to do. My ideas are running out. And I'm at total loss. Thinking of all the 13 tasks which are bound to due very soon, I doubt I'll be able to survive.
And I think I need my medicine. I need my workout. I need my yoga back. I need my active life back before I'm on the verge of getting insane.
Someone please help me......



