Firstly, of course I'm fed up with him who's supposed to meet me up for lunchie today. Despite my busy-ness in school, at least I kept a lookout on the clock. I knew it I've to do the framework for the VP. It's not that hard, except I really hate 1/3 of circles. They made my life miserable *sigh*
But somehow I managed to do it. Ok, that's what VP said. He said "Quite ok. Thanks!" He gave me at about 9am and I only started to do it about 2+ to 3pm. I was very occupied in the morning with the P3's stuff. Edited their script, listen to their rehearsal before I passed them to my LH who then asked Mr. Ong to do the recording. I thought everything was done but I've to combine everything by myself! ARGH! Hate it!!
There's soo many things in my hands right now. Sharks. I really hate it *sigh* I think I'll negotiate with my company.
I'm in dead meat *sigh* Tomorrow, I've to get lots of things settle before I make my trip down to the office. ARGH! Dammit!
Lesson Plans not yet done. Guess I have to burn some midnight oil tonight. Hmm, Get it printed out. Furthermore, There's quite a plenty of stuff to do. Listening to the P3's recording and then I've to shorten the whole thing to about a minute. I'm doomed! *sigh*
I've already felt the pressured since last week. *sigh*
And, he didn't call me the whole of last week nor yesterday nor today. I think I'm going to breakdown soon =(



