<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, December 26, 2007

That's all I can describe right now. Lots of things happening. And I broke down just now upon reaching home. All thanks to the person who kept on watching anime non stop ever since there's internet connection. And mind you, she will hog on the net for hours without even care whether someone else wants to use the computer for work purpose.

And during my broke down, I really felt as thou I'm the most lonely person on earth, as thou I've never encounter what's the meaning of love, cherish and joy in my life. I felt like a dead person, like a zombie who is alive but without the warmth of soul and heart. *sigh*

4 more days to my deadline. Thanks Hafiza for wanting to help me with one lesson plan. I really badly need to buck up now. I think I'm going to spend the whole day outside in the library alone to finish up my work.

My initial plan is to type some $#%& words but I decided to ditch the ideas.

And, it's my most miserable moments when I'm back to the office. *sigh*