<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Monday, December 24, 2007

Just wanna say

Merry Christmas

to all those who are celebrating and

Happy Holidays

to those who are not celebrating.

I was dead busy in school just now as I had lots of things to complete today. Ended up I'm still left with 2 more labs *sigh*

Told my CSO and printing lady that I've to leave the school in mid Feb *tsk tsk*. They were shocked of course. "Jera ke sampai kena balik office?" (-_-") It's not what she thinks. I explained to both of them. I've yet informed my Supervisor. And I'm not sure if I should tell them indirectly that I'm paid lower than the market price. Should I?

Anyway, met my babe Shasha & Erl at Woodlands. Had our late lunch and went window shopping. After which, we sat down at MacD at the Civic Centre before Shasha went to *ehem* date with Ryan.

I've lots of things to do tomorrow. And definitely, I'm going to do work from home again, just like yesterday *sigh*

Thank Allah tomorrow I'm not working. Phew!