<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas day is here. Had a wonderful dream. I remember bits and pieces of it. Anyway, managed to tidy my cupboard. And, believe it or not? I'm working (-_-") on Christmas *sigh*

A few things upset me today. I really felt *sigh* I don't know how to describe it. All I know is that I've lots of questions running in my mind. That's all.

Kakak just reached home about 5+pm from Thailand. She bought for me a wallet and a bag. Thanks. Thou I only expect the wallet.

Anyway, tomorrow I've to be at the office *sigh* and I guess, I better continue my work now.