Honestly, I'm extremely disappointed as both my plan A as well as plan B failed on the first day of my leave. *sigh*
I was getting ready to go out in the morning when my friend didn't even respond to my sms nor phonecalls. It really feels suck. My parents had been asking me why I'm reporting to work late. *sigh*
I just don't want to spend most of the days at home. It's pretty boring actually. After the shower, went back to sleep and got ready at about 11am for "work".
Mr. Imp haven't been calling me since last Thursday =( I'm not sure if I'm going to meet him in the morning tomorrow. *sigh* and I'm missing him.
I guess I'll be making my way to gym tomorrow morning, and after which, perhaps will head down to the library again if tomorrow's plan fails.
Had 3 muffins before I left the house and headed to AMK to buy some stuffs before I proceed to bugis to National Library. And, while on the way here, I saw there's shoes as well as bags which are on sale. There's no interesting shoes on sale but as for the bag...hmm, I finally bought one for myself. I'm actually unsure what type of color I should buy.
Couldn't decide whether I should buy black or white. Hmm, called my babe for help. Ended up I bought black color. But, I'm not sure whether I made the right decision. Because deep inside my heart, I wanted the white color. And, I actually had th vision that I might be buying the black color bag.
Both can actually match any outfit but I think black is better. As, the white bag (does have some brown colour) might, well get a bit dirty. Oh well.
Perhaps I should get out a bit earlier to grab some bites before I meet my babe for spa session. Wee~! I badly need a massage (^_^)



