She wore an off white kebaya. And she received a ring from SK, a necklace as well as $6000. The gifts to the guy side is really a better looking one compare to what the guy gave. Sorry aite, no photos. Didn't have any cammie with me, plus I'm just too plain lazy to ask from my Mak Adek.
After the guy side spent about 30 minutes, they left at about 0630pm. Just want to wish my cousin
Congrats and hopefully it last
Right after Maghrib, we had another occasion whereby we celebrated Pakcik Din (Makcik's husband, who's birthday falls today) as well as Pak Anjang's (which falls tomorrow) birthday. Mak Adeq brought cake while Nana (Pakcik Din's another daughter) went out to buy an ice cream cake from Swenson (it's my first time eating that cake from Swenson).
And I got to know that his daughter requested her engagement day to fall on her dad's birthday. Anyway,
Happy Birthday Pakcik Din & Pak Anjang!
Pak Busu sent us home (well, they excused is that the route they are going is along the way [Sembawang Park and Hougang isn't along the way right?]). Thanks Pak Busu.
Ahh...Did I mentioned that I saw a bapok at the engagement just now? It happened that Lilyn have one friend who is of that. And, he/she wore a pink baju, white pants,earrings which is quite big and long and do have a long hair. Amaze.



