I was called back to office yesterday for course. After which, my boss pulled me one side and asking me about my future plans. He wanted to pull me back to the office. After negotiating, he said that he wants me back by mid February next year *sigh*
And, I'm frustrated when I saw the figures for each position. I want a better higher pay! Not just a bit of increment! Urgh! My mood wasn't that good after I received the news.
And they actually wanted me to be in the office in the early morning. But I told them I need to settle some stuff before I join them for meeting at the neighbouring place. *sigh*
And the sucks part is that I've to be in the office from next Wednesday to next Friday *sigh* Getting promotion to be AM is extremely hard. Urgh. If only the pay is equivalent to the amount of work.....
Met Shasha on both days. Yesterday, passed her the brownies and we had Ban Mian for dinner.

And today, we watched Alvin & The Chipmunks at AMK Hub, eventhough Shasha had already watched the show. Wee~! They are sooo super duper extremely cute! Simon, Alvin & Theodore. Chubby Theodore kept on saying "Dave, can I sleep with you. I have a nightmare.." Aww..
Ok, I think I'm going to buy the VCD or DVD. I'm always a HUGE fan of cute chipmunks. Hehe.
Thanks babe for watching with me.

And today, we watched Alvin & The Chipmunks at AMK Hub, eventhough Shasha had already watched the show. Wee~! They are sooo super duper extremely cute! Simon, Alvin & Theodore. Chubby Theodore kept on saying "Dave, can I sleep with you. I have a nightmare.." Aww..Ok, I think I'm going to buy the VCD or DVD. I'm always a HUGE fan of cute chipmunks. Hehe.
Thanks babe for watching with me.



